Olde Traditions is thriving in scenic Portland.
- Offering quality, handmade gift items and responsive customer service. No animals are harmed or put at risk in the making of any Olde Traditions gifts! Never animal tested! Our extensive testing is performed by eager human volunteers!
- Never any Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, or Petrochemicals! All ingredients sourced in an environmentally conscientious manner: All are cruelty-free and sustainably sourced, never any Palm or other ingredients used that were harvested through environmentally destructive processes!
- Bath items are created with all natural ingredients and are vegan-approved with the exception of our milk-based items. Organic ingredients are always preferred and noted in item details.
- Herbs offered are either cut and dried or powdered, and available by the ounce or the pound.
- Jewelry and accessories are all handmade right here by our own busy little fingers. There are no assembly line workers at Olde Traditions! Beadwork items include Native American and Celtic designs. Precious & semi-precious gemstone jewelry is worked entirely with .925 Sterling Silver.
- Our Collectibles selections are what we call 'jewelry for your home' and are handmade here in Portland with thought and care.
- Handcrafted clothing from Olde Traditions will add that sparkle missing from your wardrobe while providing soft, silky comfort.
- Shipped gifts are insured and come with our satisfaction guarantee! Returns or exchanges are hassle-free. Please visit About us for details.
At Olde Traditions, we strongly believe that if we were unwilling to lend our support in protecting our Mother Earth, we would fall into the cycle of greed that currently threatens to destroy life. Therefore, 10% of all net profits are designated for support of the Oregon Ferret Shelter, the oldest and largest no-kill ferret rescue shelter in the northwest. Additional non-profit, no-kill and rehabilitation shelters are benefited as noted in item details and include Yonkers Animal Shelter and Bear With Us Sanctuary and Rehabilitation Centre for Bears as well as multiple environmental groups working to save endangered wolves and marine mammals. Links provided in item descriptions to learn more about the organization you are helping to support.